Every gift makes a difference at the University of Northern Iowa. Giving any amount to the UNI Annual Fund, UNI’s unrestricted fund, helps support the most immediate needs of the university.
The UNI Annual Fund is essential to advancing the university’s educational mission, as gifts are utilized in countless ways to build and sustain the experience of students at UNI. You are invited to make a difference at the University of Northern Iowa by giving to the UNI Annual Fund!
You can contribute to the UNI Annual Fund in the following ways:
- By making a gift online
- By responding to a direct mail appeal
- By responding to a UNI Panther Call Center phone call from a student
- By making a matching gift
- By establishing an electronic funds transfer
- By establishing a payroll deduction (UNI faculty and staff only)
Giving $1,000 or more to the UNI Annual Fund gives you an opportunity to become a member of the Campanile Society.