Through PAWprint, you’ll have access to:
- Dedicated Advancement staff members to guide your team to success
- Training in the best techniques on telling your story and inviting others to get involved
- Access to a proven platform for crafting your campaign website and reaching out to your networks
- Non-profit professionals to handle all tax-related gift receipting
PAWprint is designed to empower the student organizations and members of the faculty and staff to raise the funds for the projects and events they're passionate about.
Our program provides groups the training, tools, and technology necessary to raise charitable funds in partnership with the UNI Advancement Division.
PAWprint will train and coach you to raise money by reaching out to your personal networks — friends, family, colleagues and other contacts — to create a crowd and invite them to get involved by making a contribution.
Fundraising isn’t easy, but we help make crowdfunding simple. Our program is powered by the ScaleFunder platform, and includes assistance from professional staff within the UNI Foundation's Office of Annual Giving and the Alumni Association.
The average PAWprint campaign:
- Is “live” for 30 days, but requires about 3 months of commitment from start to finish
- Requires you to work with UNI faculty to create the accounts necessary to fundraise through the UNI Foundation
Because the UNI Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, donations made through our platform qualify as tax-deductible contributions to the extent allowed by law. We take care of all the gift receipting for your donors and all related paperwork required.
95 percent of all funds your campaign raises will be designated directly to your account, even if you don’t reach your goal. The remaining 5 percent goes to the UNI Foundation as compensation for processing and filing. There are no additional program costs or fees.